Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as you know Obama wants to close it, so where will those prisoners go to?

I suggest, to PR :D,

whats your thoughs on this topic, is there a reason for the US to stay at Cuba?

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Where the bowling alley is in the white house....That's where they should put 'em!

Keep all the criminals together under one roof! ;)

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
They are closing it? That means no more cockmeat sandwiches for the prisoners. I hear that's the special on the menu there.

I say strap some bombs on the prisoners and send em on suicide missions like those idiots out there are doing to us.

I know i'm mean but hey, you do bad and bad will be done to you.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
They are closing it? That means no more cockmeat sandwiches for the prisoners. I hear that's the special on the menu there.

I say strap some bombs on the prisoners and send em on suicide missions like those idiots out there are doing to us.

I think Obama (and the other libs) should give the a swat on the butt and make them promise never to do it again, and let them go back to playing.

It may be time to start calling this guy by his middle name. :bow:

·
Registered
1,951 Posts

HAHA To much Harold and Kumar for you, Mudde :rofl:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I heard on the news this morning that they are talking about moving them to the US main land, prison of course. It is possible they'll have the same rights as US citizens. Then a sympathetic judge could release them into the general population. Not prison population, but you and me population.

Are these liberals thinking? How are they going to spin a terrorist moved to the US, by us, released by us, and then when they kill some of us...

WOW! I guess I'll have to wait and watch, but for a seemingly "smarter than us" group of people, these seems pretty dumb.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
I heard on the news this morning that they are talking about moving them to the US main land, prison of course. It is possible they'll have the same rights as US citizens. Then a sympathetic judge could release them into the general population. Not prison population, but you and me population.

Are these liberals thinking? How are they going to spin a terrorist moved to the US, by us, released by us, and then when they kill some of us...

WOW! I guess I'll have to wait and watch, but for a seemingly "smarter than us" group of people, these seems pretty dumb.
Even if they weren't terrorists before, they sure are now after being tortured.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
lol, if so then the tortue wasn't done correctly.
Well think about it, you could take the nicest dog, lock it in a cage and beat it half to death and it would turn into the meanest SOB.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Well think about it, you could take the nicest dog, lock it in a cage and beat it half to death and it would turn into the meanest SOB.
If it was a terrorist dog I'd just shoot it. No matter how much you beat a dog, he'll never talk. :rofl:

This isn't like the rapist pedophile down the street that attacks a kid and goes to jail for a few years, then set free to do it again.

These people (before the torture) want to kill as many Americans as they can, why on God's green Earth would you want to transport them to the country full of people they want to kill?

Releasing them to their own country still means they will be in a position to kill Americans, American soldiers.

At least a good torture might make them think twice about being somewhere, or doing something that might get them tortured again.

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Kill all the prisoners, burn the prison to the ground, and shoot all remaining terrorists on sight. No more interrogation, no more torture, no more immunity. America has lost its balls. :(

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Kill all the prisoners, burn the prison to the ground, and shoot all remaining terrorists on sight. No more interrogation, no more torture, no more immunity. America has lost its balls. :(
I must admit I fear this country turning into what could be "viewed" as being the same as the Nazi's.

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
I must admit I fear this country turning into what could be "viewed" as being the same as the Nazi's.
Unless the compulsory thought I have when I hear the word "Nazi" is a chasm away from the normal person's, I wouldn't go that far. I haven't heard of any plans to invade Canada, assassinate a world leader, or harbinger millions of civilians based on their religion and slaughter them. :confused:

But I must say that I'm on the fence with the entire Guantanamo Bay debate. On the one hand, torture has been proven to cause people to confess to a crime they didn't commit, or agree/disagree with information based on the "power of suggestion". If the tone of the interrogator's voice suggests they want to hear something, the interrogatee may very well admit to or offer similar information to avoid further discomfort. At the same time, apprehended terrorists and war criminals will be less likely to confess to ANYTHING if they known torture is no longer an option. Certainly there's a moral obligation to treat others fairly, but when the people in question have committed an immoral act, should we be expected to guarantee them those same freedoms?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts