Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
2 in a row! :D

Watched the new movie last month. Might have to watch the Last House on the Left remake tonight. It looks good, but it won't be the same without David Hess' soundtrack.

·
Registered
108 Posts
2 in a row! :D

Watched the new movie last month. Might have to watch the Last House on the Left remake tonight. It looks good, but it won't be the same without David Hess' soundtrack.

If you do watch the last house on the left give us a review, i want to see it but most remakes sucks. I can not believe they are going to remake Footloose:devil:

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
If you do watch the last house on the left give us a review, i want to see it but most remakes sucks. I can not believe they are going to remake Footloose:devil:
I think the Last House remake looks good, but we'll have to see. I heard they're remaking Footloose... ridiculous! Just keep making "Step Up" movies with breakdancing white kids and leave Footloose alone.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Really...I thought that hous movie looked a little on the Cheddar side...unless that's what you're going for!

I'm just waiting for the Halloween movie to get released so that Rob Zombie can concentrate on the release of his new album! I hope it's more of a White Zombie sound and less of a techno Remix type album...

Anyway...everything computer related was screwing up at work today, so I guess it was a good Friday the 13th.

Later.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I love the remake of friday the 13th(saw it tonite)

The old ones sucked

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Really...I thought that hous movie looked a little on the Cheddar side...unless that's what you're going for!

I'm just waiting for the Halloween movie to get released so that Rob Zombie can concentrate on the release of his new album! I hope it's more of a White Zombie sound and less of a techno Remix type album...

Anyway...everything computer related was screwing up at work today, so I guess it was a good Friday the 13th.

Later.
Well critics are saying the R rating wasn't enough, so I'm excited. :thumbsup:

I don't expect it to be as good as the original, but Sean Cunningham and Wes Craven are producing, so hopefully that counts for something.

YouTube - The Last House on the Left (1972) - trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfW6kEfLoFo

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Well TESS - the Last House on the Left remake is well worth seeing, just don't take the kids. :rofl:

It's brutal at times, but the themes of the original are still intact: rape and revenge. If you've never seen the original, the tagline in the new trailer pretty much sums it up: "If someone hurt someone you love, how far would you go to hurt them back?" I love the original (I even wore my old Last House on the Left t-shirt to the theater :D) but the campiness of the 1970s can be a little hard to swallow at times, so an update didn't really hurt my horror-buff feelings any. Besides, the themes are no less relevant today than they were 30 years ago. This one's a little more in your face and a little more up to date, but everything that made the original so great is still intact (minus David Hess' amazing soundtrack). So yeah... if you like this kinda stuff, go see it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks True for the review I can't wait to see it. I took the kids today to go see Race to Witch Mountain, should have waited for it to come on DVD.. but oh well the kids enjoyed it and that is all that matters! BTW Wes Craven is da bomb I love all of his movies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts