Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any New Year's Resolutions?

I may stop smoking... again?
I may get a job to support my "Framing Habit"?
I may try being nicer to people?

Most Importantly:
I will give my Cherokee "New Battle Scar's"!!! :D

Wishing Ya'll A Safe and Very Happy New Year!!! ;)

Hoping that 2010 is prosperous for everyone!

:rock:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I hereby resolve to not make any New Year's Resolutions because for the last 53 years I've made and broke my resolution to not make any new resolutions for the next year.

Aw, Dang ... I just broke it again . . . . . . . . . . :rock:

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
Get a job.

Lose this gut and return to 180.

Get a job.

Stop eating ramen noodles.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
No resolutions yet, I still have some time to decide :rofl:

In all seriousness though, Have a Happy New Year, and be safe out there tonight if you're driving - alot of drunk driving check points, and for those of you who don't drink and will be driving - watch out for the drunk drivers.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Try to kick a little less @ss this year. Last year it was just to much and now everyone looks at me and thinks "that guy kicks @ss". It's hard to live up to the image.

·
Registered
581 Posts
No resolutions for me they never seem to work out.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. :rock::rock:

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Not really a resolution, but I've really gotta cut down on my spending for a little while. We've spent a lot of cake this year...Probably end up taking the Jeep off the road for a few months to help with a speedy recovery of the bank account...have to get used to driving the gutless, optionless Cavalier for a little while...

Hope everyone had a great safe and fun new year!

Later.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
We've spent a lot of cake this year...
Canadian money is made of Cake? I'm going to spend the week baking and then move to Canada and live like a king!
I know what you mean though. My spending and my weight all went through the roof last year.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
My new year resolution is to finish all 18 units this semester without dropping a class. O, did I mention i'm working 32 hours per week? Should be fun :) Happy New Years yall

1 - 15 of 15 Posts