Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
i sure do enjoy being single. :rofl:
i wouldnt mind it changing, not today though.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Wow 5pm and she's just now checking in. Must have been a long night. :bow:
OH THANKS! I just got a job......

BTW I wasnt going to do anything, but this guy asked me out on a date tonight, I went, had an awesome time, we went to this nice Italian restaurant. and he got me roses and a teddy bear (guys assume, that liking cars means i dont like flowers so i never get flowers:D:D:D) it was a awesome date, and yes i dressed up (thats a first) but i figured i would share with the class!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
862 Posts

BTW I wasnt going to do anything, but this guy asked me out on a date tonight, I went, had an awesome time, we went to this nice Italian restaurant. and he got me roses and a teddy bear (guys assume, that liking cars means i dont like flowers so i never get flowers:D:D:D) it was a awesome date, and yes i dressed up (thats a first) but i figured i would share with the class!:thumbsup:
Yay!!! Congrats sweetie :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
So anyone else not diggin the whole valentines day thing?
Actually it was pretty nice. I got a hand made card, from my wife, and I gave her two cards. One for the anniversary and one for valentine's day. I got my 15 year old daughter a card, and my 14 year old daughter a card.

My wife got some chocolates and I bought each of the girls one of those HUGE Hershey's kisses.

Damn I almost forgot... XJ Stryker (notice I spelled it correctly this time) told me he loved me. (You can see it above in the thread).

All in all it's been a very special day. Oh, I did pick up some soap on the rope while I was at Wal-Mart, just in case.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts

What the HELL happened to "Happy singles awareness day!"?!?!?! ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts