Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happens to me everytime I'm driving and I come across another XJ all pimped out. I just wanna run them off the road and ask where they bought so and so.

Whats funny is that sometimes i catch the other XJ driver looking at my XJ and i know he's checking her out....i know.
:p

·
Registered
488 Posts
yea see i have some guys where i live that think their xjs are the shit and gave me the stink eye when they see me pass...pre97 models. so now that im lifted i need to find them....oh yea they have a big bad cherry bomb that adds 500000hp...HATERS oh and stickers

·
Registered
360 Posts
I try to give love to all the modified jeeps no matter how much or little. But I usually get snubbed by the removable tops.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Yeah I don't have the problem. I only see another modified Xj about once a month or so.

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
lol.... i consider mine mostly stock but by the rules of the cotm i had to enter modified so... i guess il consier it moodified lol.

·
Premium Member
9,244 Posts
I've always got a rubber neck around just about any modified 4WD since I have several brands including one collectors item. But then again they are watching me also. I fabbed my bumpers out of shinny aluminum and the ol' Chevy sounds really bad

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
we have about 9-10 Modded XJ's here ranging from 3" lift with 31" to 7" with 36" but most of us know each other. I give love to ALL modded Jeeps and even get it back from the Drop tops

·
Registered
214 Posts
i live in colorado where modding your jeep is basically mandatory lol i've seen some pretty sick ones around town... we just stare at each other as we drive by lol

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I crashed lookin at a modified full size on the side of the road but this was back when I had my lifted 2wd Dakota. I was drivin home and saw a big truck on the side and I couldn't get my eyes off it. Next thing I know I'm trying to stop from 50mph in 5 feet but failed and hit a hyundai suv. Everyone was fine but the dakota had a smashed in radiator and screwed up bumper/grill. I drove it home though :)

Now jeeps, wranglers or cherokees, I always stare at them with one eye and the other on the road ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts