Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Wisconsin Wheeler
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am running a Canon Rebel XS. I was going to get the XTi but money wasnt there. Either way I like the camera a lot so far. The program I am using for the HDR is PhotoMatix Pro 3.0. There were the very first two shots I took and first time I used the software. There are so many things you can do in that software its ridiculous. haha. But for these shots I liked the darker look because it was gloomy outside.

·
Wisconsin Wheeler
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I think its going to be great. I have been wanting to get into it for awhile. But now that I have a camera I can dive in. I cant wait to go on my trip this summer. I am doing an entire NW loop of the US and now I have a nicer camera for the trip. The trip is going to be about 6500 miles.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Whats the details on your trip? Screw the camera... ;)

I always take my laptop incase i need internet. It's nice to get realtime help on these forums for something your unsure of. Lots of places have free wireless and you can either plug in or run an invertor in the Jeep.

Enjoy the camera, i need to upgrade from a simple P&S.

·
Wisconsin Wheeler
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whats the details on your trip? Screw the camera... ;)

I always take my laptop incase i need internet. It's nice to get realtime help on these forums for something your unsure of. Lots of places have free wireless and you can either plug in or run an invertor in the Jeep.

Enjoy the camera, i need to upgrade from a simple P&S.
haha. yeah.
i was thinking about installing an inverter into my jeep for the trip. I just dont have the money right now because i would want to go with something a little bigger. are you running an inverter, and if so what size?

well as far as the trip, I am taking off right when school gets out around May 23rd sometime in the morning. The first big stop is Glacier National Park MT, from there going towards Seattle, then to Mt. Rainier NP WA, then over to Crater Lake NP, then to Redwood NP CA, then Yosemite NP CA, then Arches NP UT, the to Grand Teton NP, then to Yellowstone NP, then to Deadwood SD, then back over to WI. I plan on being gone for about a month. I have a lot more details planned out but this is the jist of it.

should look something like this:

MapQuest: Driving Directions: North America

then yellowstone to home:
Driving Directions from Yellowstone National Park, WY to Deadwood, SD

·
Registered
557 Posts
OK, i remember your trip now. I'm envious.

I can turn you on to some cool places to visit and possibly camp.. unless you'd like to do your own "discoveries"?

Check out this thread for a few pics, the thread has a server crash during but i did a quik repost of pics.

Hi-Jack off..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts