Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my name is joe, i just bought a 1995 jeep grand cherokee laredo 4.0 strait 6 last week. i bought it with 136,000 miles and not running, for $400.00 but the only problem it has is there is no spark. some help digonosing it would be great.

i live in upstate ny and love it. lots of mud to go off roading in. as soon as i get the jeep running i found an offroading park not too far from ny. it is in rausch creek penn. about 3 hours from where i live. i cant wait to go put the jeep to the test, i would like to see if it is any better than my 95 nissan pathfinder.(so far i am not impressed with the jeep, i also bought my pathfinder not running for 500. now the frame needs to be welded and she will be fine.) my uncle had a 1988 jeep cherokee bought it brand new, and sold it with 731,900 miled still running and never needed anything major just basic stuff, breakd, plugs, wired, fuel pump, air filter, etc. you get the point. he loved that thing, so i am hoping when i get mine fixed i will love it tooooooo:rock:

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
welcome from pR

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Welcome. Post up your technical question and I bet someone around here will be able to help.

CPS is very common, but I don't know if that keeps the spark from occuring.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
Wow 700,000+ - that's awesome!

Rausch Creek is a good OHV park. It has alot of easy to moderate trails (green/blue), but they don't have a large amount of really hard (black/red) trails. I wheel there pretty often with my club.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT rom COS!!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I want to find a XJ for $400 (no a decent one)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts