Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i would put up a pic of right before we began the possess of herculining the inside of my friends 00XJ, we will be doing mine next. Will post a pic of the finished product sometime tomorrow hopefully!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The finished product

Turned out good, no more water logged carpets!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We did three coats, depending on how thick you apply it thats about a gallon. Very easy to do, but lots of prep work. Depending on the depth you go into you can do it in a day, but if you wanna go crazy with it, easily a weekend.

PS...DO NOT GET IT ON YOUR SKIN...ya doesn't come off

·
Registered
18 Posts
thanks, i just got all my carpet out today. Im not in any big hurry, seem N.C.
is out of money and not paying out tax refunds yet ( already 4weeks late lol)
and I need the $ for a new engine so just trying get some detail suff done till then.

·
Registered
567 Posts
We did three coats, depending on how thick you apply it thats about a gallon.
How much does a gallon cost,i'd like to do this as well.

·
Registered
488 Posts
prep work... well i did mine awhile back, all i did was sand down some of the surface rust then cleaned it with denatured alcohol

·
Registered
567 Posts
prep work... well i did mine awhile back, all i did was sand down some of the surface rust then cleaned it with denatured alcohol
did you do all of the floor or just the back?

and how much did it cost?

·
Registered
175 Posts
its like 100 for a gallon of it and that comes with a roller and i brush i belive but you will also need xylene i think it is a paint stick or drill atatchmentand a paint pan i think there may be a couple more things but not sure a gallon covers 60 sq ft. or thats what the box says at least

1 - 12 of 12 Posts