Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching the Hockey game? whats with the whole using the baseball stadium? dont you have an arena? Looks like ya'll got a good team

·
Registered
608 Posts
The Hawks kick ass....Period. (Chicago thing, I F'n hate Detroit...) It was just the Winter Classic, they actually play in the same stadium (The United Center) as the Bulls. The NHL did 2 other games like this before, last year's Buffalo game, and I forgot what other one there was (Edmonton maybe). The only bad part is they were playing at Wrigley Field, the world's largest gay bar and home of the worst team in baseball history, the Cubs. 100 years of never winning a world series and counting.... Goddamn losers.

Oh yeah, GO SOX!!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
It ended up being a nice day for it. Well a nice day in Chicago in January. It was warmer than yesterday, that's for sure. All in all it was fun, even though I was hung over as all hell and I had to be in that damn stadium...

·
Registered
324 Posts
The only bad part is they were playing at Wrigley Field, the world's largest gay bar

Oh yeah, GO SOX!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..............

That has me rolling....

(sitting here wearing my new 2008 Central Division Champs shirt)

The only good thing about the ivy covered A-hole, is the fact the DA BEARS used to play there.

·
Registered
872 Posts
(Chicago thing, I F'n hate Detroit...)!
Funny, I thought that was just a Colorado thing!! RED WINGS SUCK...Oh yeah, we've kicked thier butts twice this year....SWEEEET!!

GO AVS!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..............

That has me rolling....

(sitting here wearing my new 2008 Central Division Champs shirt)

The only good thing about the ivy covered A-hole, is the fact the DA BEARS used to play there.
haha o you two.

first off:
the sox had one good year and bombed the next. good job, so glad they threw that huge downtown party and wasted the money.

second: at least the sox dont blame their problems on a farm animal for the past 100 years. how long does it really take to catch a farm animal?

haha
Read above, and the Sox statistically have a better overall record than the Scrubs. Plus 2 more World Series Rings...

·
Registered
256 Posts
All I hear is blah blah Soxs lies blah blah...lol jk ALL Chicago teams suck,The Bears choke just as bad as the Cubs,the Bulls couldn't win a game even if their life depended on it and the White Soxs have always been a meteoker team just playing the game.The only thing we have is the Blackhawks and the Wolves...o yeah and the Rush haha,I have and will always be a huge fans of these teams(besides White Soxs...Go Cubs)but damn defeat is something I am starting to get use to!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
All I hear is blah blah Soxs lies blah blah...lol jk ALL Chicago teams suck,The Bears choke just as bad as the Cubs,the Bulls couldn't win a game even if their life depended on it and the White Soxs have always been a meteoker team just playing the game.The only thing we have is the Blackhawks and the Wolves...o yeah and the Rush haha,I have and will always be a huge fans of these teams(besides White Soxs...Go Cubs)but damn defeat is something I am starting to get use to!

well keep your head up

ya cant have no in your heart,lifes a garden dig it and all of thoes other joe dirtisims we will win something again someday

o yeah im still a chi. fan even though im a hoosier now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
313 Posts
OOOOOOO yea im a kansas city fan.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts