Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Randy Curran and I'm from South Bend, IN. This is a truck my friend Matt built(simple 3", 31's, etc.) and then rolled coming HOME from a wheeling trip. Anyways, I bought it from him and cut the top off(it wasn't worth saving). I installed a S&W cage with an added main hoop for the rear passengers, 4.0/AW4, Dana 44/9" out of a '78 Bronco, Bronco radius arms(Bronco 2" leveling coils), '92 rear Bronco springs, soon to be custom cut 40" Ground Hawgs, etc. Yes I know the 44 won't last with the 40's, I don't care. I'm trying to have fun on a budget. I've got about $1400 in the whole truck, including the truck itself.

I'm calling it a Suggy, SUV-buggy. It was my friends idea and it cracked me up. I belong to the Midwest 4x4 Mafia here in South Bend, IN. You can checkout our forum at www.ilostmymind.com Just click on the forum page.

I also run a few different magazines, Blacktop Graffiti(www.blacktopgraffitimagazine.com), hot rods and customs, and I just started a new off road 'zine called Rock Mud Sand(www.rockmudsand.homestead.com). I'm working on the first issue.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Welcome to the site nice looking buggy build up keep us posted!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome...

Were you the one who wanted to start the magazine dedicated to the entire Chicago motorsports scene a couple of years ago???

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Hey dude, glad you made it

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT from COS!!:cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts