Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, whats going on? I won't touch much on my rig only in part I don't seem to keep them around for very long, but I have a stock 99 cherokee. I threw on a 2 chamber flowmaster and 2.5" tube from the cat back, as well installed a rustys intake kit. By doing that I went from low 18's right up to 20.7 MPG. I have a host of parts for this jeep, skids, 8.8, all rubicon express stuff, and a Clayton LA upgrade, but I am hoping all this stuff will make its way onto a 01 Limited in the spring..we'll see. Well hope to talk to you all at some point. Happy Trails. Here is a picture of my little baby.

Here is my ex pride and joy. Pic taken at 07' Camp Jeep.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
welcome to CT from PR

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Welcome buddy

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Welcome! Love the black. Hey what's wrong with the hoods?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Well, I call it the ghetto cowl hood mod. Notice how our cherokees have crazy amounts of underhood heat? I don't care for hood vents. Well I swear up and down it helps, especially after a nice long day out on the trails. Others disagree. Plus I think it looks cool. Here is a close up...super cheap mod. Just use some longer bolts, one could use whatever for the spacers, I just use some larger nuts.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Welcome from Southern Oregon! :hi:

BTW, why the heck did ya get rid of the red one?! Looks pretty sweet to me!:D

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Well, I call it the ghetto cowl hood mod. Notice how our cherokees have crazy amounts of underhood heat? I don't care for hood vents. Well I swear up and down it helps, especially after a nice long day out on the trails. Others disagree. Plus I think it looks cool. Here is a close up...super cheap mod. Just use some longer bolts, one could use whatever for the spacers, I just use some larger nuts.

Naw, just giving you a hard time. Glad I did though, you have a different way of doing that from what I have seen before.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome to CT from Washington state.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT from COS!!:cheers:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Right...Picture a moonroof'd, heated leathered, Long armed, 4.5" lifted, geared, locked limited riding on 35's. Makes me weak in the knees.

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Welcome to CT from Little Mountain SC "gods country"!

Welcome! Love the black. Hey what's wrong with the hoods?

Nice quote! :rock:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts