Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey my jeep, (a XJ cherokee sport, 92, 4 door) has got a few problems im hoping your guys might be able to help me with. My driver's side door wont close and latch, it might latc for a sec then just pop back out and i have not a clue what to do about it and ts drivin me nuts, I was also hoping to throw a lift kit on my baby but im kinda special ed with vehicles so any suggestions for a moderate sized lift kit?, I don't have any pics posted yet but i will soon enough in case it helps

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Hey my jeep, (a XJ cherokee sport, 92, 4 door) has got a few problems im hoping your guys might be able to help me with. My driver's side door wont close and latch, it might latc for a sec then just pop back out and i have not a clue what to do about it and ts drivin me nuts, I was also hoping to throw a lift kit on my baby but im kinda special ed with vehicles so any suggestions for a moderate sized lift kit?, I don't have any pics posted yet but i will soon enough in case it helps
Are you planning on bigger tires? if so, what size? It's good to pick the tire size first and lift to fit.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
First off 3 inch lift will run 31's. Shoot WD40 in the latch and see if it makes a difference. Also pull the inside handle to open and see if the latch completely opens should click. if it looks open try pushing the door closed carefully.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts