Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys...My name is Brian, aka Joker....I live in Bend Oregon. I am a member of Deschutes County 4 Wheelers, I drive a 99 XJ with a 4 1/2 rockkrawler lift, with 33' LTB Swampers, custom bumpers front and rear, and rock sliders, powertrax no-slip in the rear and rear disc conversion...its a DD and a trail rig. When I'm not out wheelin the XJ, I race a toyota mini truck on the clay track. look forward to BS with you on here. DC4W-93XJ turned me on this site last night to check out his build...sick dude:cheers:.

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
That's the way to introduce, kick ass pictures!

Welcome.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT from COS!!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
welcome to the site.. How ya like the Rock Crawler 4.5" lift? I have been seriously considering that lift in the near future. How much lift did you actually gain from it

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm really happy with it. At installation, it was almost 6-7" over stock, but it has settled quite a bit. Its two years old now and sits about as high as a fresh 3"...lol:dunno:. Of course, if I had it to do over, I would go for the 6" instead When I lifted it originally, I didnt want to do sye and drivelines too so I settled with the 4.5" . On my XJ I think I could have done the 6" and not done sye, because it was smooth even with as much lift as it had.

·
Registered
13 Posts
:thumbsup:DD, 9 inches of lift and no SYE, and i have no problems!!;)

Good to see you on here Joker!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts