Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i now have adjustable control arms thanks to el nino. . . . i was wondering how much to adjust them for 5in worth of lift.. any help would be greatly appreciated :dunno::dunno:

·
Registered
600 Posts
No problem. Just keep in mind that table is just a guide and you might need to tweek the lengths to suit your jeep.

·
Registered
260 Posts
adjust them till you are in the 5-7 degree caster range(@ride height)........its not uncommon for lifted xjs to be in the 3-4 degree range....if the wheel returns to center on its own your prolly ok....caster is not tire wearing,only camber.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet as soon as my spacers:( come in im going for it... i will keep u posted...unfortunately i cant get tires till a later date so it will just have to look guffy for a little while

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
sweet as soon as my spacers:( come in im going for it... i will keep u posted...unfortunately i cant get tires till a later date so it will just have to look guffy for a little while
:D I had to do the same thing, a small price to pay.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
adjust them till you are in the 5-7 degree caster range(@ride height)........its not uncommon for lifted xjs to be in the 3-4 degree range....if the wheel returns to center on its own your prolly ok....caster is not tire wearing,only camber.

Off/topic sorry... I like the Jeep in your Avatar. :bow:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts