Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 465 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Rig to be has 300K on it and i wanted to know what the rest of CT's Rigs have. This is on the original motor with no rebuilds just regular care... :cheers:

·
Registered
640 Posts
My Rig to be has 300K on it and i wanted to know what the rest of CT's Rigs have. This is on the original motor with no rebuilds just regular care... :cheers:
Thats pretty damn good ...thats over a quarter million:bow:

I have a 93 with 138k insane unmolested miles ...esp for 20 years on the road.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It does need body work and the interior is trashed an i will post pics of it tomorrow but after i change all the fluids and stuff it will run like a champ she slips a little bit due to old fluid but i cant wait until she is done

·
Premium Member
11,612 Posts
2001 sport with 107k.

Replaced oil pan seal, RMS, valve cover gasket, head, and head gasket.

I bought it with 71k miles on it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Miles on 89 XJ.

My 89 XJ has 160k on the clock,she's in great shape.Keep fresh oil in her n replace parts that break or wear out W/ better ones...Get asked all da time if I wanna sell her...Well ...NOPE!!!!

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
-sold a 88 with 360k all original except rear axle to my mail lady.
-Dad's "business" Jeep is 355K all original just took it to South Cali
-brother in law daily driver is at 420k. Had to rebuild T-case for him at 350k.
-there is a few more in the family over 300k

The funny one is my late grandmas 89. Just 58k on it and had to put a motor in it. Go figure.

·
Registered
577 Posts
You got a lot of posts Jeep Kid Its hard to keep up.. :thumbsup: Wheres the pictures? My jeeps got 215000. I would not put synthetic in it because of the milage.I use regular cheepest i can find 10-40 or 20-50 as long as you do regular change it will be ok .

1 - 20 of 465 Posts