Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Thank Wjcraig. I just clicked on the link and the link wanted my cell phone number before I could access the calculator. It must have been some scammer/intruder. I'll try again.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Nice.

I also like this one...it allows multiple sizes at once and shows you the differences between them:

Tire size calculator

·
Registered
2 Posts
Need help

i have a 2000 wj with a 2" bb in front and some 1 inch knuckles. Could i fit 285/75s in the back?? i know i have enough clearance in front.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Are you sure you've got that much room in front? What's the actual OD of the tire you're looking at?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I dont mind scrubbing i can make them fit in the front. i like the tuck look anways. i just need to know whats the biggest size i can fit in the back. Im going to be gettin a 4 inch lift eventually when i sell my truck but i was gonna go ahead and throw on some 285s if i could fit em now. whats the biggest tire i can fit?

·
Administrator
6,426 Posts
A 31. Barely.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Very cool thread

·
Premium Member
9,886 Posts
better make that 32" of lift and reharden the axle shafts :D

·
Registered
7,378 Posts
1 ton swaps and recenter some tractor wheels. Or find military, usually that works too.

Hope you can weld, youll need to for all the control arms and brackets youll be making.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Wait...is this "doable"???Need like 16" of lift (Ha yes I measured!!)
Provided you don't want any flex, unless the wheel mounting surface gonna stick out 12" on either side...lol...

21 - 40 of 44 Posts