Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Are you an Entrepreneur looking to get into the Uber business? Let Us Teach You How to Start Your Uber Business.

In these posts, filled with our expertise and tips, we walk you through the sign up process, as well as the necessary preparation, and ongoing business management secrets to help you launch and sustain a profitable rideshare business.

When you recruit a driver to work for you, in order to approve the driver, Uber will need some basic information about them, and the car they plan to drive. This includes things like proof of your automobile insurance, car’s state registration, the driver’s licensing information, as well as some additional details.

Our UberX Driver’s Kit (which you can download from our website (Uberkit.net) and use as a guide when completing the sign up process) saves you even more time. Once you’ve gathered all the necessary information, you will need Uber to complete the driver’s registration process.How to make uber a business

Visit this link for more information - https://www.uberkit.net/blog/entrepreneur-start-your-own-uber-business/

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
LOL

Their IPO was one of the worst in the history of the stock market, and the rampant online bashing from former drivers about how Uber abuses its drivers has driven them to his scumbaggery. They're so desperate now that they are reduced to spamming older early 2000's web forums to get new drivers....

HA SUCK IT UBER!

·
Premium Member
10,307 Posts
What is also funny is that they won't even allow you to use a car older than 05. Waste of time trolling older XJs

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Hope you took care of those self driving p.o.s..they annoy me to no end. Every time I pass one I'm waiting for it to go completely haywire.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I understand your situation. I also have a small business that was in constant struggle and was struggling to grow. And I heard from a lot of people recommendations to ask for the help of a factoring team. After I found out what factoring means, so I did, I asked them for help. Factoring is a readily available solution to your cash flow crunch. With factoring, the focus and credit shifts from you and your company to the company you provide services or products to. They saved me a lot of time and money. They improved and increased my cash flow. I am so glad that I found them!

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
A spam post in a spam thread, thats new.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts