Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rough and Ready saying hello and planning a restoration of my 2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ
I have sat here on my laptop working on my spreadsheet, costs and information on this site for hours. I have pretty much everything but the paint job budgeted. Anyone willing to give me a guestimate or recommend a good body shop in Greensboro or High Point, NC?
Great information here and my eyes have blurred from all the informative information. One hell of a website! (y)

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
Howdy from Iowa. You may be the only jeep owner Ive heard of that wants to add up the costs of a build. Good luck with your restoration. Post some pics of the Jeep!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At $12K with no paint work...my wife will kill me but this 'ole girl needs some love. 187K, off-road and snow champ. She's never let us don't and hasn't ate a thing in 7 yrs. I figure we owe her!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I feel you about the "ole girl" that's how I feel about mine. Greetings from east Tennessee here 🤠, excited about the build!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Hey! Howdy from NJ! Welcome and good luck on your resto-build, for its 20th birthday get er all fixed up for another 20!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts