1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
How do I resize pictures?
- You can resize them in photobucket.

Or

- You can use a very simple tool to resize them in Windows XP. You must download and install it from Microsoft first.
Download here.
Tutorial is here.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you have any problems at all, please feel free to post in this thread. I will answer your questions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
help

Hehe. Sneaky sneaky.
hey man i need help i am trying to resize my photos so i can put them in a photoalbum but i cant get anything to work. the windows xp program wouldnt open when it installed and i can not find it in my files. im in desperate need of some help i really want to get some pics on here.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I have a build that I would like to post and I have about 14 pictures of the build that I would like to show. How many pictures can you insert into a single thread?

·
muddin moderator
4,045 Posts
as many as you want using the img code from another site (such as photobucket)

·
Premium Member
9,121 Posts
Small update on the posting from photobucket. First, we are restricted to 15 photos per post. More requires reposting. Second all my pics have been reduced in size to thumbnails on this site. This is a mystery to me since all the same photos post in the size I specified on other sites. What's up Admin?

·
Administrator
354 Posts
There is a plugin on the site that usually will re size images to fit the format of the page. If they are too big it will break the page format and make you have to scroll across to view the image or even read information properly. If you click the image it should enlarge.

·
Premium Member
9,121 Posts
Phillip if I click on the image, it only takes me to photobucket. So why do my images get reduced to thumbnails and not anyone else?

·
Registered
9,241 Posts
Phillip if I click on the image, it only takes me to photobucket. So why do my images get reduced to thumbnails and not anyone else?
Ya, I noticed that earlier in the other thread... I clicked on your thumbnail, and I got taken to your photobucket.

I think that issue has pretty much to do with photobucket. Maybe recheck your settings there?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts