Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fairly new! (One post that got good replys.) I recently participated in "Jeeps on the Run" Toys for Tots rally in Lake County Illinois.. 750+ Jeeps traversing the county to deliver toys of the USMCR effort. Check out some pix on the JOTR facebook page or the website.This was the ninth version of the rally and FCA donated a jeep for the raffle. We raised over $650,000 all going to Toys for Tots. The gal that won the jeep was double lucky as she was with another driver and didn't have her own jeep. Now she does! Other raffle prizes and food and drinks were had at the Genesee Theater, an old school theater that was a super sponsor and great place for a party. If you are in Illinois or Wisconsin and want to participate next year join the site or page and get in while the getting is good. They have so far not limited the number of entries but cut off at a set date for organiizing. Rays Chrysler Jeep Ram Dodge of Fox Lake IL. was the host dealer and organized going through 5 towns without stopping. Like a funeral but happy. The folks that came to watch really gave me a boost as it was rainin/snowing and they could've stayed home. With entry and toys and decorations and raffles we spent @ $200 (I guess!) We dressed up the Cherokee with lights and things bought at the Church rummage sale. A santa vignette on the hitch haul got a lot of notice😃 Check out my Deep Cherry Red Cherokee with Santa on the back end.

·
Premium Member
10,533 Posts
I love stuff like this. A great source of fun and good will

1 - 2 of 2 Posts