Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy installed this last week, he put all the pieces together from a writeup he found on the internet for about 40$. He says he gets 30% better fuel efficiency, it is run by a toggle switch on the dash. The motor has about 180k on it so I am worried about how much longer its going to last with this change. Either way, kind of interesting.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
thats an HHO system, yeah, many ppl says it works many no, IDK, a guy at NAXJA did it and had no diff results, no improvement at all, so IDK,

·
Registered
608 Posts
Keep an ear out about his gas mileage. I'm curious if it works or not...

·
Banned
851 Posts
I'm on the fence about weather they really work or not. science say that you need a large power source to make them work than you have on a car/Jeep/truck.

But keep us informed cause it would be nice to know facts rather than interweb BS that you can find so many other places..

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm on the fence about weather they really work or not. science say that you need a large power source to make them work than you have on a car/Jeep/truck.

But keep us informed cause it would be nice to know facts rather than interweb BS that you can find so many other places..
Dont worry I will try my best.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Its just pumps hydrogen into your cylinders to help use less gas this getting better gas mileage.
in theory

1 - 20 of 20 Posts