Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little sister just got her learners permit, and I took her out to drive in the jeep (lets face it if she hits a curb, no damage done). She did AWESOME! She knew her boundaries well. I am so proud! *sniff sniff* Soon, she will be off roading in no-time!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
My little sister just got her learners permit, and I took her out to drive in the jeep (lets face it if she hits a curb, no damage done). She did AWESOME! She knew her boundaries well. I am so proud! *sniff sniff* Soon, she will be off roading in no-time!:cheers:
I took my 15 year old daughter out to drive for the first time. She was excited by scared. She said she was scared because she was driving my Jeep. This is the same one that told me I have an un-natural love for my Jeep. lol.

She did great. This was several months ago. She asked me the past week if we can go again. I told her to remind me on Sunday. We go up to the school parking lot.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Congradulations :cheers:

Best way to learn how to do precision driving is to go offroad :thumbsup:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Cemeteries. I learned to drive in a cemetery. Curvy roads, stop signs, traffic, but not enuff to freak people out, plus the things you might hit aren't really gonna mind.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Get her to mud ASAP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts