Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i feel silly asking, but is the memory for the radio, and the dome light on the same fuse? niether one works in the jeep, and the fuse panel has no indicator to tell me what is what.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
You can just pull the fuses one at a time and see if one is broken. I wouldn't be surprised if they share the same fuse because I wouldn't put past the engineers to have done that, but it does seem unlikely. You could have two blown fuses for all we know. It'll take 5 mins to just pull and examine them.

Start with the fuses in the cabin, then if you don't find any damaged/blown fuses there, move to under the hood.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my back up lights dont work either, i checked the bulbs first cause ive al ready replaced about 10 bulbs that were blown on this thing. is the reverse switch on the trans or under the dash? is it easy to get to? are they cheap to replace?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
my back up lights dont work either, i checked the bulbs first cause ive al ready replaced about 10 bulbs that were blown on this thing. is the reverse switch on the trans or under the dash? is it easy to get to? are they cheap to replace?
check your ground first or you NSS ground.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it seems hard to believe that jeeps would develope so many ground problems. my front driver blinker is on the fritz due to bad ground

1 - 10 of 10 Posts