Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
That was hard to watch, Gluck, but so is everything else that moron posts on YT.

Registered
That was pretty funny just like the buggy wheels on the Challenger.....

Super Moderator
It was tough, but my goal was to promote the durability of the Toyota, which it does. I think he is an ass.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Been a minute....heres the front axle so far. Im not done, but its getting close.

Attachments

Premium Member
Looks very nice. I have front end parts if you are interested. Axles, hubs etc

Reactions: XJSuperman

Registered
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Looks very nice. I have front end parts if you are interested. Axles, hubs etc
I wonder how bad shipping would hurt from cali to iowa? I could probably use a set of spare axle shafts and hubs...send me a pm on what you're thinking.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Finished axle in primer. Armor completed.

Attachments

Premium Member
Very nice. Did you measure those front shafts yet?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

Registered
That is awesome! I had a new tacoma when I was overseas and traded it for the wife's new Seqouia. Things are beastly. Meanwhile, I get my old shitbox back. Woohoo!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Haven't updated for a moment. Last weekend was a productive one. I managed to remove the transmission and transfercase Thursday night by myself, then took Friday off work and loaded up everything and headed to a friend's. We removed the t-case and then disassembled it for the doubler kit. My friend gave me a trans and t-case to use so no my truck is getting a 5speed swap. I removed a 4spd, but originally the truck had a 5spd, so I'm happy. The 5spd also has a lower 1st gear and is a bit stronger.

So the doubler kit is almost finished and everything is home again waiting to go back in the truck. I messed up the threads on the output shaft, so I bought a 20mm die to fix it, I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Premium Member
A Doubler - cool

Registered
It is always nice to make tangible progress. I hate spinning the tires, never getting anywhere in projects. Good deal!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts