Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will just fill you in who I am and that kind of stuff because we do not have trails here that you have to pay for. You just go out on a dirt road or trail and see where it comes out..
Colin from Nb have 2 XJ's and 2 Mj's have lived from one end of Canada to the other BC to St Johns Nfld.
Ride Bikes too Old Kawaskis and at this time work at a Salmon site razing fish.
Love jeeps and can't seem to stop buying them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi
My name is John
I just found this place a few days ago and just now found the Canada
spot cool I am from the middle
but like to wheel in the rock of the Shield
Nice to see a spot for us here:cheers:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you post on the introduction section and say Hi to everyone? their is a lot of us Canadians we are slowly takin over lol This site is great for info and a great bunch of People on here. This section is dedicated to Trails in your area but I dont have any here in NB so do you have any out that way. I know they do in BC and Alberta.
Welcome

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Did you post on the introduction section and say Hi to everyone? their is a lot of us Canadians we are slowly takin over lol This site is great for info and a great bunch of People on here. This section is dedicated to Trails in your area but I dont have any here in NB so do you have any out that way. I know they do in BC and Alberta.
Welcome
Yes he did:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
B.C. checking in...

I don't mind posting about the well known trails, and places to wheel, like Stave Lake, Eagle Mountain, Whipsaw, Can Opener, etc...

But the less known trails we generally prefer to keep off of the internets so they don't get ruined. Of coarse, the best way is to grab the backroads book and go explore, or go out with one of the local off road clubs. And don't forget to bring a garbage bag with you, because most places I've been to have also been visited by someone who has less respect for then trail then the rest of us. And if you want to keep your trails open, we have to clean up after these (Insert expletive here).

This section of the board is to also be used to plan wheelin' trips with your local wheelers, so feel free to use it for that as well!

·
Registered
311 Posts
hey guys! kinda new to the site, but not new to offroading with my heep, nice to know theres a section for us Canadian's to post offroad trips, ill have too make a slide show to show ya the highest peak in ontario, great view from the top and awesome free trails here to encounter if anyone interested, i will post a new thread when i get a chance.
BC trails look awesome and i know my military buddy from NB that has a XJ, and belongs to a group of jeep offroaders, ill havta get him to sign up here, NB has some sweeet trails to discover from the pics, he allways posting up cheers -rob

·
Registered
330 Posts
You Canadians are lucky. We used to go up there every year around Beardmore/Jellico/Geraldton (sp) Ontario. Beautiful there. We were there fishing, and traveled alot of old logging roads to get back to lakes we fished in. I can see owning a Jeep there would be a blast.

I once had to drive my van over a washout about 4' deep on just two logs. Everyone else piled out, and told me "it's YOUR van YOU drive it over them"! Man could I have fun with my Jeep!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
BC trails look awesome and i know my military buddy from NB that has a XJ, and belongs to a group of jeep offroaders, ill havta get him to sign up here, NB has some sweeet trails to discover from the pics, he allways posting up cheers -rob
We've got a bunch of Newfies that have migrated out west now too. Some of them are on BCJeepClub.com if you or your buddy know any that have ventured this way...
:cheers:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Kelowna B.C. checkin in!

the great thing about kelowna is its in a valley, surrounded by forest, so finding places to wheel isnt much of a problem, also having property that backs onto crown land is always a plus!

·
Registered
113 Posts
northern bc checkin here!!!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Didn't I hear someone recently brought a grenade into your airport...?

And the "Local Motorcycle Enthusiast clubs have been starting some shenanigans?

And they say small towns are boring!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts