Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Welcome to Cherokee Talk from Columbus, Ohio, USA...

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Hi... I'm Purwono Yukito, living in Jakarta, Indonesia. My Cherokee 4.0 l is 1997, red. Thanks.
Welcome. I think it is great that we have people from all over the world visiting this board.

One of the reason I like being able to share information with other Jeep XJ owners is to see how they "think" about their Jeep. What did they do that I can learn from.

I find it interesting on how people that live in regions of periodic times of heavy ice and snow outfit their rigs. Since I live in South Texas this is something that I would otherwise not know anything about.

We have different climates, different laws and different cultures, but we have one thing in common our Jeep XJs.

Pretty damn cool if you ask me! :D

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Welcome

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Welcome. I think it is great that we have people from all over the world visiting this board.

One of the reason I like being able to share information with other Jeep XJ owners is to see how they "think" about their Jeep. What did they do that I can learn from.

I find it interesting on how people that live in regions of periodic times of heavy ice and snow outfit their rigs. Since I live in South Texas this is something that I would otherwise not know anything about.

We have different climates, different laws and different cultures, but we have one thing in common our Jeep XJs.

Pretty damn cool if you ask me! :D
:agree: anyways welcome to CT from SC USA!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT from COS!!:cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts