Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, about 20 mins ago, I received a call from the recruter, just 24 hours after my interview, that I am accepted to Disney College Program Paid Internship in Orlando Florida, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!! I will be living in Orlando from Aug till January 2010. This is by FAR the best day ever, since Ive been dealing with a lot of Sht lately at my home, but that aside, Im very very very happy and well Ill be going to FL in a few, woooooooooooooh!!!!

:cheers::rock::cheers::rock::cheers::rock::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:mod::thumbsup::mod::cheers::rock::mod:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I will be working as a full time employee (cast member) and also taking some classes , and earning some money, I will be working in a Hotel, not sure witch one right now, but the role I chose was one that I work half the time in Housekeeping department and half the time in Front Desk department, doing all kinds of stuff and well getting the expirience that I will need to one day be a GM of a Hotel or, Department Manager or what ever life takes me to do...

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
dude congratulations!!!! hope to see you soon!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope I get a day off LOL, in "dead" season, but well Disney does not have a dead season jeje

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I hope I get a day off LOL, in "dead" season, but well Disney does not have a dead season jeje
once you are there hook me up with a job and i will leave miami asap!

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Good job man! Thats super exciting! My friend just got an internship there too, lol. If you see a chick named Jessica from CA, tell her I said hi :p

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CONGRATS MAN

whats the gf doin? and you taking the jeep?
could take a jeep but it would be too much $ for only 6 months...and what GF LOL thats been over since turkey day

once you are there hook me up with a job and i will leave miami asap!
lets see what I can do

Good job man! Thats super exciting! My friend just got an internship there too, lol. If you see a chick named Jessica from CA, tell her I said hi :p
Ill check if I meet her

congrats :cheers: when you get there let me know and ill send you some 4x4 stickers with no hassle :rofl::rofl:
LOL, sure, lets see

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dam only an hour away from me and about another hour and their is some sick trails! keep the jeep!!
I will keep the jeep, but I wont take it to FL, I will leave it in PR, if I get an offer for a permanet job, I will, finish my BA and get my Jeep and go to FL in a heartbeat

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
congrads!! But I feel srry for you!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts