Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

Im going to Disney!!!!

2K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  ZackXJ 
#1 ·
well, about 20 mins ago, I received a call from the recruter, just 24 hours after my interview, that I am accepted to Disney College Program Paid Internship in Orlando Florida, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!! I will be living in Orlando from Aug till January 2010. This is by FAR the best day ever, since Ive been dealing with a lot of Sht lately at my home, but that aside, Im very very very happy and well Ill be going to FL in a few, woooooooooooooh!!!!

:cheers::rock::cheers::rock::cheers::rock::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:mod::thumbsup::mod::cheers::rock::mod:

#3 ·
well I will be working as a full time employee (cast member) and also taking some classes , and earning some money, I will be working in a Hotel, not sure witch one right now, but the role I chose was one that I work half the time in Housekeeping department and half the time in Front Desk department, doing all kinds of stuff and well getting the expirience that I will need to one day be a GM of a Hotel or, Department Manager or what ever life takes me to do...

#10 ·
could take a jeep but it would be too much $ for only 6 months...and what GF LOL thats been over since turkey day

once you are there hook me up with a job and i will leave miami asap!
lets see what I can do

Good job man! Thats super exciting! My friend just got an internship there too, lol. If you see a chick named Jessica from CA, tell her I said hi :p
Ill check if I meet her

congrats :cheers: when you get there let me know and ill send you some 4x4 stickers with no hassle :rofl::rofl:
LOL, sure, lets see

#13 ·
I will keep the jeep, but I wont take it to FL, I will leave it in PR, if I get an offer for a permanet job, I will, finish my BA and get my Jeep and go to FL in a heartbeat

#26 ·
Way to go Belto! man i have alot of family down there mabie when we go down there we can scedual to meet up! hopefully the next trip i can encurage mom to let us take the jeep to!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.