Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to fund all my XJ needs,, I learned to install tints by my self in the xj, so now im installing them for others,,, 50 bucks a car, a lil more for big SUVs, depends on the size, customers also pays for materials.. I hope to get those 31's fast now

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mouth to mouth, and maybe facebook

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already have 4 customers , 2 friday and 2 more,, sunday

·
Registered
317 Posts
In this sort of an industry word or mouth and quality of product and craftsmanship go a whole lot further then any other sort of advertising..
I agree. Most vehicle type stuff around here - as far as the wheeling crowd goes - is done by word of mouth recommendation..... "go see so-and-so, he did a great job on my gears..."

Good luck Belto, hope ya get lots of tire money!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, I was thinking about it,, maybe a 6 month warranty,, I still dont know, for now my customers are friends, or friends of friends, so if something goes wrong, Ill fix it for them,, I want to provide great service and quality work..

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree. Most vehicle type stuff around here - as far as the wheeling crowd goes - is done by word of mouth recommendation..... "go see so-and-so, he did a great job on my gears..."

Good luck Belto, hope ya get lots of tire money!
thanx there lornix:cheers:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok i need you to tint my xj ...when are you comming to miami :D
well send the tickets, Ill go no prob,, Ill tint it free of charge,, just pay for my food take me wheeling and send me back home :D

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
mouth to mouth, and maybe facebook
what about the male customers? :rofl:

I bet 3 years from now he will own a custom garage that does tinting, jeep lowering, and boombox installs. :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have never actually advertised I make turbo manifolds. Its all word of mouth. I could sell 10 times more than I actually have time to make. I just do it for extra money.

Do a great job. Take pride in your work and people will come to you. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I have never actually advertised I make turbo manifolds. Its all word of mouth. I could sell 10 times more than I actually have time to make. I just do it for extra money.

Do a great job. Take pride in your work and people will come to you. Good luck!
What kind of turbos do you have for the 4.0?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
t88s:p

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
welll today I have my first 2 clients, one is supposed to arrive at 1pm and the other at 3pm.. so wish me luck...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts