Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do yall think? I think it looks great!:thumbsup:

Shoot me if you ever see me riding in a POS car/truck/suv done like that! I saw this posted on another forum and about puked.:thumbdown::brickwall::devil::dunno:

·
Registered
53 Posts
WTF is the point of putting the hood on like that, other than making it harder to work on? LOOK, MY CAR IS SO MUCH MORE AWESOME THAN YOURS BECAUSE MY HOOD OPENS BACKWARDS!!!

Awful wheels, ugly paint job, no tire, no roof rack, stupid hood opening mechanism. Poor Jeep!

The only custom thing I don't really mind on it is the grille. But I do like stock better.

How about this newer body style, RICER STYLE!:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Guys, live & let live. Okay, so we wouldn't do that, but you never know ... in their demographics they might have never seen a lifted XJ. (I first saw a lifted Cherokee about 8 years ago!) Give them credit for using a Cherokee instead of a POS Honda! They have good taste in vehicles. They have put just as much love & care into their Jeeps as we have. At least they have some respect for a Cherokee. It takes all kinds.

Check this out (not mine).

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey, my jeep is going to look something like that eventually. haha

·
Registered
474 Posts
idk...those grilles look to close to a grand caravan for my taste

·
Registered
104 Posts
X2 on the grille it looks like a grand caravan!! i was dying!
Also not my style, but plenty of kids around here are doing the rice thing and sometimes they come up with some cool stuff. sometimes. most of the time they are just driving badly.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hey, I was a rice-wannabe until I saw my first lifted XJ. I joined a Jeep club & at first whenever we went off-road the guys used to place bets (I found out later) about whether I would get the pretty red Cherokee dirty ... or even thru the obstacle. Little did they know ... Bet against me & as long as it doesn't involve water, you'll lose most of the time ...

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I dont care for them but like SW said hey are jeep lovers.its like I say about bikes "Two wheels and an engine I dont care waht the name is as long as you ride"
I do have to say that first jeep pic.... someone should tell the owner to take the front tow hooks off and sell them to someone that would use them. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts