Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
On the `puter, with the Incognito screen activated :D
Yep, do the same with my phone but how do you get you "puter" into the bathroom....lol...this is why I have a life proof case for my phone

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Yep, do the same with my phone but how do you get you "puter" into the bathroom....lol...this is why I have a life proof case for my phone
It`s a laptop and folds conveniently into the area between the tap and the edge of the sink. Don`t forget to lock the door! On man, that was probably too much info.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
It`s a laptop and folds conveniently into the area between the tap and the edge of the sink. Don`t forget to lock the door! On man, that was probably too much info.
Roflmmfao ....no wonder I like you..lol

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
bump

·
Administrator
6,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
@thefawkinghux for new people. lots of pictures of rocks and occasionally a Jeep. And the TDI.

c'mon, I know some of you have to have it.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
What do people do with an instant metric unit of mass or weight equal to 15.432 grains?

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
What do people do with an instant metric unit of mass or weight equal to 15.432 grains?
We share it in its many photographic forms lol

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
Name changed awhile back. You'll find me under GrainBeltGarage now. Who else is on here?

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Is Instagram where you order marijuana and it is instantly delivered to your door?

Not a fan of all these social media websites. Only ones I participate in are this and Pirate. I need another jeep so i am more active here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Man this thread since 2014, and some people still replied to it in 2020?! Maaaaan, it's been 6 years, how the actual you found it. But getting to its topic, i recently deleted my personal account on instagram as i want to make a group related to jeep as it is my favorite manufacturer in this industry, not just about cherokee, as i also had to sell my cherokee recently. I am thinking about making this page some kind of a blog, with various content about jeep cars, though i do not know how to promote it at the beggining. My bro told me that i should try and search for how to buy instagram followers, though i consider it a really bad idea as do not want for the group to get instantly banned, any thoughts or suggestions? In case there is someone who administer such a group could you please help me? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
The active members here like to dig up all kinds of old threads. I do it myself every couple weeks.

Im not a big fan of jeep pages on insta anymore. They all post the same crap, the same overrated builds, and all try and sell the same crappy overpriced shirts/hats/stickers. I don't want to spend my money on social media jeep pages that only last a few months before the page owner gets tired and quits posting. Buying followers is the lowest form of humanity on social media. I will personally report your account for spam for doing so, its incredibly aggravating. Do the work, post good content, and earn your followers like a real business.

And fwiw, not many people want to see all jeeps from old willys to new grand cherokees mixed together in their feeds. Sorry for the negativity but thats a fact of life.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, i understand that not many would like it, but i was thinking that i should try and do it so more people would get attracted, both who like the old ones, and the newer ones. But yeah, i understand that probably it won't work out

41 - 55 of 55 Posts