Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
real nice, is that an MJ or a very nice chopped XJ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a chopped 2 door and its not done yet. the stinger is pretty strong as-is. when i put light mounting brackets i plan on gusseting it with more tube and cleaning up the bumper a bit more with the grinder. for now i just want to get the thing on the road! so i am not really worried about it.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Looks really good man. I would reinforce the stinger a little bit more, but other then that it looks like an awesome bumper :cheers:

Just wondering, do you ever plan on painting that jeep one color?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heres a shot of the long mount brackets i made. they were really easy to make i am glad i didnt buy a set from someone

and yes the jeep will be one color. its not done yet when its done i am going to paint it for real.

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
I love the looks of this, wish I could weld. LOL

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have seen these kits online ... imo its a great idea for some one with little to no fab skills to create there own but still want the ability to say they "made" their bumper ... personally i like the overall look of it as well. but i hope who ever is welding it together at least has good welding skills, i hate to hear when people get injured or worse killed in this sport of ours.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts