Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After buying 2 different types of Shackle relocation brackets to use on Xj's and neither of them even fitting the time came to make our own. We have 8 sets available for purchase with the original batch. If you want in they are for sale at a discount. 145.50 shipped.

Here are the specs:

-1.5" lift
-8 location holes for more options than any other SRB kit.
-Made from 100,000 psi Domex steel for more than double the strength of any other kit.
-Bolts into hitch locations and factory shackle mount.
-works with factory dimension shackles (These are not undersized requiring you to use a brand specific shackle)

More specs are available on the site where they can be purchased:
www.ironman4x4fab.com

Here are some images:

Feel free to email, pm, call, or text with questions.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Look great Andy I want a set. Just waiting on money love my track bar and control arms thanks for another great product that I got to have

·
Registered
470 Posts
Looking great. I gotta get a set of these soon! If my shackle angle is basically perpendicular right now, and I have the correct angle after installation I will gain less than the 1.5" that moves the mount down correct? My jeep sits just about perfectly even right now, and I think if I put these on it might raise the rear enough to make it look normal. (as in just a tad higher in rear)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We Also offer Custom colors for these and all our parts. All you have to do is ask.

we have Iron man blue, Blood red, black, battleship grey and toxic was green.

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Dang, I really want some of these, but I can't swing it right now. Gonna have to drool on them a while longer....lol

·
Registered
508 Posts
im looking into getting a set. I don't have the tow package on my jeep but it has the holes for it. do all I need to install these is to get the right size bolts with some nuts as well to put these on or no?

·
Yup, just me.
1,924 Posts
Inside the frame area there is a "nut strip" that you will need for each side (it would be a PITA to try and get a nut in there by itself let alone a wrench. lol). I'm sure Iron Man has them. :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
okay thank you! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Is this kit height adjustable or is it a set 1.5" lift u get period? I love these & that they aren't bare. I'm very interested & was wondering if y'all r or are affiliated with the Ironman 4x4 group here in SC near up toward the mountains of the upstate?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The 1.5" lift is only if the shackle remains vertical. You can angle the shackle for a better angle and if you have a longer shackle you may end up with little to no lift. Matched with our adjustable shackles these cant be beat for wheel travel.

·
Premium Member
11,625 Posts
I'm curious if you are moving your shop or something cuz it seems we can't order much on your website at this time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts