Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi my friend, thanks for your input! & yeh, I feel the WJ is the best route from what I’ve learnt on this post! I appreciate your Time my friend. All the best!
Il tell you why I think this you can buy what model you like it's your choice why I think they sick is because I had one .and it was the worst jeep I ever had and I have had many jeeps and still have the model after the wj was not the best they screwed up .and you all know it it's ugly it's got stupid bumper sensor realy like a jeep liver needs a back up sensor. The dash is plastic but has tire monitoring system realy the door belt moldings ...hmm can't fond a word to describe what they are. .crap is not accurate how about .look at the fender and light my cat hates that year jeep she said it looks like a mouse that has a short tail

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Il tell you why I think this you can buy what model you like it's your choice why I think they sick is because I had one .and it was the worst jeep I ever had and I have had many jeeps and still have the model after the wj was not the best they screwed up .and you all know it it's ugly it's got stupid bumper sensor realy like a jeep liver needs a back up sensor. The dash is plastic but has tire monitoring system realy the door belt moldings ...hmm can't fond a word to describe what they are. .crap is not accurate how about .look at the fender and light my cat hates that year jeep she said it looks like a mouse that has a short tail
Hi my friend, I agree, thanks for your input, very much appreciated mate! I’m just gonna see what extra funds I can raise. Would be nice just to get a solid base with no custom parts & then slowly build upon that base. I’m seelling gear on EB so fingers crossed I can up my game with what I have financally! But however it goes & whatever choice i make I’ll post it on this Thread & a thanks for everyone’s help! Anyways, take care my friend thanks for helping!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
What state are you in il tell you what year and what options to look for the wj has options very important of you want to keep it buy the right one that you will enjoy and not dump a lot of money they are 4x4 they have options it makes a huge difference .tell me about what you want to do drive daily book it up go off rode jump over traffic crush a ford .pull a ram out a hole or climb up the statue of liberty on the weekend. ..we can help you buy the jeep you need. Im a master frame tec il help you find a rusr free one and help you if it has any rust .they will all have rust I can teach you what not to buy and how to clean up the rusted that you do buy. They have rust rust is ok rot is not ok wear thr rust is very important rust can be stoped ..the correct way . Not buy converting it convert what rust in to what it's rust it's not converterable. Converter it means convert you money into a brush . Lol. Read the label people. If it was that easy bridges would never be sandblasted
Hi mate, yeh, I’m actually in the UK in London. So nowhere near as huge as the automotive game is in your neck of the woods!!! I mainly use Autotrader & eBay for my searches. A little worried where will I go for parts once I do buy into the Cherokee ecosystem! But may have to just get them from the US & pay the crazy Customs Charges! Wish I live in the US myself, maybe one day! But for now it’s cloudy London :( But thanks again my friend. Sorry I just saw that I re0lied to your 2nd message first but thank you for your time & input! All the best mate! Cheers!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi my friend, thanks for your input! & yeh, I feel the WJ is the best route from what I’ve learnt on this post! I appreciate your Time my friend. All the best!
Let me not tell you what to do if you like the wk buy a wk. But il tell you why the wj is a better buy than the wk the wj came with better options than the wk. For example the wk has bumper sensors which make no sense for a 4x4 expensive to fix the wk has tire monitors another expensive thing you don't need . The wk has a front bumper that has a support type frame .what they were thinking is they didn't think..the wk is not the best looking.. look at the two and compare you will see .the wj has body side cladding and texture bumper almost free to replace the bumpers and the cladding keeps the body dent free the wj gets body dents the wj doesn't get dented the wj has heated mirrors and seats the wk if you ordered it yaht way the wj has premium sound and has a better quality interior the wk has a Dash you can use to go paragliding it's ugly long and cheap the wj jeep has a better quality dash .it doesn't
Hi my friend, I agree, thanks for your input, very much appreciated mate! I’m just gonna see what extra funds I can raise. Would be nice just to get a solid base with no custom parts & then slowly build upon that base. I’m seelling gear on EB so fingers crossed I can up my game with what I have financally! But however it goes & whatever choice i make I’ll post it on this Thread & a thanks for everyone’s help! Anyways, take care my friend thanks for

21 - 24 of 24 Posts