Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

261 - 280 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Jeep on 3 wheels :D
WOW ,AND WOW!!!....1 for the Jeep and the other for you. How ya doin ain't seen you here in forever ,Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
WOW ,AND WOW!!!....1 for the Jeep and the other for you. How ya doin ain't seen you here in forever ,Welcome back!

Haha, yes a blast from the past, right? :rofl: I actually popped in a month or so ago but thanks for the welcome back. Not gonna lie, the pic is a little old but it's one of my favorites of my Jeep. Glad to see there are some lifers still here. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
That will work

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Damn, could have had one of those a week ago.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Have you guys done pic getting pulled over? (can be real or fake)

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Do you get pulled over. What for?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I don't have one... Not been pulled over in Jeep yet... I usually get pulled over for speeding... And the Jeep doesn't do that very well.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I have been pulled over in the past but didnt take any pictures. I can go speed and take some just for this thread if that works. Lol

·
Super Moderator
10,722 Posts
I have been pulled over in the past but didnt take any pictures. I can go speed and take some just for this thread if that works. Lol
Yep, I think you should do that!

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
My jeep speeds. More than I want to, but i also have some biased cops that hate me apparently so I get pulled over even when everyone else is going faster. My jeep gets discriminated against for its looks lol. Ive been hit by the same cop at least 3 times. If he tries again I'm taking him to court.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #277
Something about a college town means they don't take kindly to that. Everybody has a boot up their butt.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I have the same. There is one cop that pulls me over every time when he sees me. Or he will get behind me and follow me I guess waiting for me to do something wrong. Same guy every time I drive through one road on the reservation

·
Registered
927 Posts
Cops and their quotas, pisses me off.

261 - 280 of 295 Posts