Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Flatdaddy,

I see that this post is way old. This thread is way at the back of the for sale list. This is how in need of rims I am.

I need 15" x 7" rims, 5" lug spread. running 225/75/15 tires.

Am on 4 steelies, 3 are rusted and leak, someone is stealing the center caps, so if you have both I would take the aluminum if you don't hit me too hard on the price. Freight should be the same for both give or take.

Hope to hear from you.

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
HEY!!! Stop using the search feature on the History Channel! :rofl:

Haha, j/k with ya man. Tbone is right on that. Check out the 2 he mentioned. If you use Firefox, you can use Craizedlist.org. It's Craigslist but you can search all over the country at once for anything that is listed. And obviously check the Junkyards. There should be plenty of them here in Jersey that carry these. Good luck man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Rob,

Those aluminum ones, DONE!
To confirm: 225/75/15 5" lug spread right?

If so, consider them gone, PM me, which I have not done yet, but will figure out. I will get you particulars on meeting.

Thanks.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Rob-XJ
let me know you are out there... hoping you are able to take a detour off the parkway heading north bound on your trip...

Let me know you have these, there is another guy in Pa, who has a set but is farther out.

I would rather not leave him hanging.

thanks...

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Sorry for the late responce, yea I got them. I would have to get them from up north first since they r in my storage but the bolt pattern ur lookin for is 5 x 4.5 or 5 x 114.3. The other size ur givin is the tire size which looks like a 27" tall tire. These rims r factory 15 x 7 n had a 235/75/15 mounted on them. I've had a 31x10.5x15 a/t tire mounted on them n they still drove fine. Ill pm u my number.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Trid to pm u rite not but I guess since ur still new it won't let me or u have the pm feature blocked. Any who I have no problems postin my email here. Let me know what's up [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.