Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's pretty cool. I can't believe someone actually took the time to put that together though.
Yeah, I don't remember seeing them list "Cast Away". Also I remembered the Jeep in "Twister" but the yellow truck not that random vehicle they showed. Yes someone did a lot of work.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Yeah, I don't remember seeing them list "Cast Away". Also I remembered the Jeep in "Twister" but the yellow truck not that random vehicle they showed. Yes someone did a lot of work.
I saw them list the jeep from "Cast Away" That was my favorite jeep.

I have not seen half of the movies on that list though.

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
isnt there one were an xj gets like smashed by something falling or something lol.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i would believe that car companies would know this information also; i think movie productions have to tell car companies that they are using their cars in movies..just a thought

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
the main dude in the new HBO series HUNG drives a red XJ and there is a movie where a White XJ is exploderfied but the movie it is is on the tip of my tounge

·
Registered
100 Posts
That silver one on CSI gets creamed by a train...not for the squeamish.

(series) There is also on SciFi Channel Eureka. Sheriff drives an XJ.

(Commercial)
Jack Links Jerky...Two guys teasing Sasquatch drive an XJ. Windshield gets smashed.

(Movie) Senior Skip Day Yellow lifted XJ in backround of scene where principal meets with a group of "Sopranos"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts