1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
9,244 Posts
They are supposed to work with the original bolt holes and welded nuts.

·
Registered
260 Posts
they will bolt right up to the stock location.....they make your shock bushings last forever....way better set up then stock!....make sure u have good c-clamp around when installing....i had em,front lower and rear upper.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright thanks. i think I'll save up for these. I don't really need em up front though.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Are these worth the dough? I have a few sets of rear sway bar mounts and was going to us them for BPE's...

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are these worth the dough? I have a few sets of rear sway bar mounts and was going to us them for BPE's...
Pretty much the same thing. I'd use the sway bar parts. I have em too, kinda forgot about em.

·
Registered
260 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
IMHO yes, they're worth the money. If money's just that tight, and you don't have a welder to make your own, you can use the rear swaybar mounts. I've run them before myself for a while. The problem with using the rear swaybar mounts is that they rotate the bushing 90 degrees from how it should be, so now instead of rotating on the bushing, the shock binds on it. Is it a problem? Don't know. It never caused me any noticeable problems in the year or so that I ran them, but I do feel better knowing the shocks are positioned correctly now. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts