Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up, long time reader and wheeler, first time poster. My names Nate, In the off road world i guess you could say i go by Tater. I drive a '93 XJ, few of its cash and prizes include a custom 9" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's **soon to be 35x14.50x15 IROKs** Dana 30 front, Non c-clip Dana 35 out back, front control arm drop brackets, TERA Revolver shackles, Custom bumpers, sliders, skids, rack. Converted AC on board air w/ 22gal reserve for air tools. removable 8000lb Harbor freight winch set up for front and rear, tons of other stuff i cant think of lol, but that's me!! :thumbsup:

REAL Jeeps Have FOUR Doors!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Welcome to CT from Ohio...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weed.... Its like 7mi North of Mt. Shasta City.. I tried postin a pic under its description.. didnt work. I use photobucket so i jus copy pasted the img code to the post box thing... this is the url if it'll let you click on it..

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NICE!!!!! It didnt do that when i previewed the post hahaha... sorry guys. gotta where the nooob patch sometime right??

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
welcome to CT from PR, nice XJ you have there, Nate, how is the D35 handeling the 35"s?

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Nice XJ and Welcome to CT from Indiana

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
welcome to CT from PR, nice XJ you have there, Nate, how is the D35 handeling the 35"s?
I love it.. I do keep in mind that its under me when workin the skinny pedal though lol.. I use to run a c-clip D35 and broke 3 or 4 axles in that then switched to the non c-clip or free floating with 4.10 gears..

But I love it its a good lightweight, high clearance rear end and yeah its weak but if i break it.... 10 bucks to the wrecking yard for another axle, big woop :thumbsup:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got another XJ in the works right now.. I'm still carving on the body but its a '90 4dr.. chevy SB 350, TH400, Ford NP205 twin sticks, D60 Front, 14 Bolt rear, 5.38 gears. FULL FRAME!! NO UNI-BODY CRAP =) =)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol it hasn't even make it to the blocks yet.. I've just been gathering parts into a big pile. I've got the body as far as i can go till i sell all the stuff i dont need lol.. need cash to buy steel..
But all the drivetrain is still in it for a couple more days, im trying to get it all sold before i take it all apart ya know. but all the interior is stripped out and the floor inside the frame rails is all cut out.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah!! but still a ways out from getting it in.. is that a common problem cuz you cant run a huge radiator?? I plan on puttin the radiator where the back seat used to be along with the batteries and my OBA tanks

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i see.. yeah the only thing im worried about though is being miserable on a hot summer day of rock crawlin.. havin the radiator right behind me ya know.. it should breathe though.. i dont plan on running doors or a rear hatch and i plan on chop toppin it.. i dunno.. WORK IN PROGRESS FOR SURE lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts