Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heres a few from last spring at various local trails,and crawl pits.......specs at the time include...Tomken 6inch short arm/HP44 up front(locked)/MJ44 in the rear(full spool)...and toyo mt`s 35x13.5x15...Awsome tire by the way!!....and no SYE...just used a longer xj shaft from an 89

.....more to come....just uploading a bunch,...gotta get back to work

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
heres a few from last spring at various local trails,and crawl pits.......specs at the time include...Tomken 6inch short arm/HP44 up front(locked)/MJ44 in the rear(full spool)...and toyo mt`s 35x13.5x15...Awsome tire by the way!!....and no SYE...just used a longer xj shaft from an 89

.....more to come....just uploading a bunch,...gotta get back to work
Very nice, love the pictures. Hey how many bushwhackers have you been through? Everyone told me not to buy them because they broke so easily.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I`ve broken evey one,but still manage to repair them every time...tough but not,if ya no what im gettin at.the one on the pass side rear is hangin on by 1 bolt...all the other holes are torn out.I cut the underside of the front ones out,so its jus the top skin of the flair...way more flexible that way..they jus bend/flex insted of break.I`de rather not run the flairs at all,but the cops say otherwise.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
great pics,,, love the snow wheel....

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya that tomken 6inch worked very well for me....that lift went through 3 of my xj`s.....to maximize to the flex up front i had to upgrade to RE track bar set up....the tomken lift just used a drop bracket for the stock t-bar....not good at all:thumbdown:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts