Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Men,

I am the latest Noob to the forum. I am looking to possibly find some other guys in the Louisville Kentucky area who are more experienced with lifting, wheeling, and fixing their cherokees. PM me if you are from the area and maybe we can hang out and go wheeling.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Maybe you can share your 99' XJ secrets with me. I have a 99 as well. Pics are soon to come.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome. Check out k & i four wheelers There are a lot of people around that area and that's a pretty good club.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Welcome to The Forum from 505!

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Hello Men,

I am the latest Noob to the forum. I am looking to possibly find some other guys in the Louisville Kentucky area who are more experienced with lifting, wheeling, and fixing their cherokees. PM me if you are from the area and maybe we can hang out and go wheeling.

Hey from down in Radcliff, ky. I check in here every so oftem but if you want to find me I am on CherokeeForum and NAXJA every day. Same name.

Lots of wheelin can be done around here and I have been out 3 times so far this year and have a few more trips planned in the near future.

Also have a garage if ya need some help with your Jeep just bring it over.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts