Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Has anyone ever seen/has lambo or vertical doors on their cherokee? If so post pics
Is that even possible with a cherokee?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Are you FRIGGIN kidding me?!?!:thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I'm just thinking how da hell do you get out of the jeep on a tight and narrow trail....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Dude, if you want Lambo doors....get a Lambo. If you want to make a good change to the doors of your XJ, get some tube doors.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Easy, you remove the doors prior to going on said trails.
If they are modded as lambo doors, they may not be removable.

Do lambo doors open straight up from the bottom or tilt forward?

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Dude, if you want Lambo doors....get a Lambo. If you want to make a good change to the doors of your XJ, get some tube doors.:thumbsup:
There isn't anything wrong with this guy asking the question, or asking for pictures.

Sometimes "GOOD" things come from people that have different ideas than the majority.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
lambo doors open a lil bit as a reg door and then goes up and foward,,, it can be done, check on local custom shops, I dont think there is a kit out for it...

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
lambo doors open a lil bit as a reg door and then goes up and foward,,, it can be done, check on local custom shops, I dont think there is a kit out for it...
Oh i see, that's what i saw over at Fox's Pizza a couple months ago, except it was a honda painted flat silver. He leaves the doors open while he wants for orders....show off. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
most kits are universal check out some mini truck mag's or forums they will proably help you out a little more :thumbsup:

just to let you know though i had a buddy with them on a caddy truck he was tired of them after about 3 months the doors get pretty heavy trying to through them up every time you get out if you go with this idea DONT get the cheepest brand out.:cheers:

as for the tight trails you could just lift the doors straight up when your inbetween something that wont let you swing the door out. :dunno:

·
Registered
334 Posts
There are several companies that make a "universal" kit for lambo door.....

Still not sure if they'd look good on a Jeep.....​

·
Registered
410 Posts
Has anyone ever seen/has lambo or vertical doors on their cherokee? If so post pics
Funny you should ask ...
PA Jeeps show a couple years ago. I couldn't believe my eyes. It's not an XJ, but it is a Jeep.
Hope these aren't too big.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts