Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

My name is Ron Dunn Jr and I am the largest FULL SERVICE Rough Country dealer in the Pacific NorthWest.

I am located in Eastern WA near Ellensburg/Yakima.

I stock most all the Rough Country 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ lift kits, front and rear springs, lift blocks, shocks, bushings, brake lines, add-a-leafs, steering stabilizers, etc.

I can also drop ship Rough Country to you if you are not near us and are looking for the BEST possible deal on any of the Rough Country products.

We are a Full Service Authorized Rough Country Dealer. We install everything we sell.

Contact us for the best deal possible on Rough Country: http://store.4wheelingplus.com/contactus.asp

Remember to mention the CherokeeTalk.com to get a discount!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for sharing with us, looking forward to having your RC insight around CT.
I've got lots of it as it relates to the XJ.

I sell more RC XJ lifts than all the other brands combined.

I'll post up some customer pics of their XJ's with the RC lifts. :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a picture of a customers XJ with the Rough Country 4.5" lift kit.

This is driven by Lisa and I was with her and her husband yesterday when I went wheeling in my K5. The XJ's saved my butt in a few spots. I'm actually looking forward to my XJ (with RC 4.5" lift) getting done.

BTW: They call it the TWEETY Jeep for obvious reasons and it's a pretty darn capable XJ IMO!

I'll post more pics as time permits. :D

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
it good to have you on this forum. we have alot of members interested in RC products, me being one of them. you sure will get alot more business here.

i have a question about a product. you have adjustable lower arms that swivel in the middle. i have been told that new arms are in the works. can you confirm this? if this is true, should i wait for those? do you have any info on how they will be built? i am in need of adjustable lowers. the jeep has 4.5" up front and running your control arm drop kit which is amazing by the way. my stock arms cant be moved forward anymore due to the caster adjustment bracket only goes so far forward before the nuts cant engage the threads on the backside.
let me know what ya know and think of this.

thanks

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts

Look forward to your info.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Yep my list of RC upgrades are full leaf springs (I got my 4.5" RC with AAL), and some upper control arms. Those factory ones just look sad.

Hopefully the first of the year. You know end of year taxes and Christmas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts