We keep adding more and more products to our website. :thumbsup:

We carry more than just the XJ stuff...

Check us out for the ZJ and WJ as well.

Oh yea, we beat ALL advertised prices on Rough Country. :eek:

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You can't go wrong ordering stuff from Ron.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
687 Posts
THis seller stinks i POSTED AND ASKED A q ABOUT YOUR PRODUSTC AND YOU DID NOT REPLY THANKS i WILL CALL DIRECT AND ASK ...

·
Registered
687 Posts
look more than 24 hours just to reply to this one it was a few days ago posted twice i do not see the thred now I ordered my leaf springs direct. no worries

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
look more than 24 hours just to reply to this one it was a few days ago posted twice i do not see the thred now I ordered my leaf springs direct. no worries
Is this a joke? Do you honestly expect vendors to live 24/7 on all the different forums just waiting to answer your questions?

Did you send me a PM, did you send me an email? Did you pick up the phone and call me?

I make a living selling off road products. In other words, I do this to feed my wife and kids! As such, I don't appreciate you coming into my thread saying I suck because I didn't answer your post as fast as you wanted it answered... a post that you can't even find no less. :confused:

If you have a legitimate complaint please feel free to contact me in a reasonable manner and I will happily take care of your complaint, otherwise please refrain from posting jibberish in my threads.

·
Registered
724 Posts
:agree:

Honestly, if your wanting a response within 24 hours, a phone call should have been your first form of communication.

4wheelingplus is probably our most active vendor on this site, and it's kind of shitty for you to call him out like that.

Ps. Im sending a pm about a GC lift that im going to order. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:agree:

Honestly, if your wanting a response within 24 hours, a phone call should have been your first form of communication.

4wheelingplus is probably our most active vendor on this site, and it's kind of shitty for you to call him out like that.

Ps. Im sending a pm about a GC lift that im going to order. :thumbsup:
Thanks and... PM replied to. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
Most venders reply within 24-48 hours via email. I've always gotten a reply from Ron within this time frame through the forums and also emails. He's quicker to reply than most venders/companies I know of.

http://store.4wheelingplus.com/contactus.asp

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Most venders reply within 24-48 hours via email. I've always gotten a reply from Ron within this time frame through the forums and also emails. He's quicker to reply than most venders/companies I know of.

4WheelingPlus.com - Off Road 4X4 4WD Store - Contact Us
Oh sure! Set the expectations at 24-48 hours. :rofl:

Next time I reply in 48.5 hours I am certain to get flamed. :eek:
:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

Thanks muddeprived!

To anyone that is interested in what I offer, the best way to contact me is to fill out the web form here: 4WheelingPlus.com - Off Road 4X4 4WD Store - Contact Us

I will still reply to PM's and posts on the forums, but they may take a little longer than using the web form on my site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts