Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hitches, tow hooks, etc. I wanna see it all. Need to invest in some recovery and I wanna know what to look for.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
OEM tow hooks up front and d-rings in the back...

When I get the winch bumper I'll have the same recovery up front, d-rings. Oh and the self recovery "winch".

·
Registered
378 Posts
Rear Hitch with Shackle
30' Recovery Strap (Forget brand, but bought it from Jason at jeepinoutfitters.com)
JCR Offroad Stage 4 Front Bumper with Frame Rail Tie-Ins
That's an awesome photo. :thumbsup:

My recovery gear:

two 2" x 30' recovery straps, a tree saver, winch remote, and snatch block. Side pockets have winchin' gloves and 2" d-ring receiver insert.

Front bumper is a C4x4 TrailBlazer with a Warn XD9000i, Masterpull synth rope, and a pair of d-rings.

Rear is a factory Mopar Class III hitch.

·
Registered
608 Posts
OEM Rear Tow Hook? Ok, I want details... What year, How's it attached, and detailed, high-quality pics from all angles. I needs me some of thems....

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
OEM Rear Tow Hook? Ok, I want details... What year, How's it attached, and detailed, high-quality pics from all angles. I needs me some of thems....
Ummmmm... don't know about year or trim package, but it bolts into the frame channel (have to remove the rear bumper to get to it) in two places, then again where the bumper bolts in another two places. I think. I'll have to check. :D

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
No it does drag, but it keeps the gas tank from banging the ground too. And besides its just fun to have LOL

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
I have a rear tow hitch and a tube bumper up front. I am sure that using my bumper isn't the greatest idea, but that's all I have money for atm.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts