Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

181 - 200 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
This thread has me building a long wishlist of parts to buy and install. Great recomendations for parts. It also has me thinking about some fabrication projects.

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Yup, I would like pics also please.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Enjoying reading through this build. Even went all the way to the beginning to get the full effect (only been on here for a couple weeks). Giving me some great ideas to start with my build. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Ok here is the long awaited picture. Ive been pretty busy moving and starting back to school. Should slow down here in a couple days. But this is my new garage and house. Its pretty cool living in a rural area. But it sucks cause we only have satellite internet.

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
those ttires look great. when i go up to 33s im deffinatly getting a set of 33x10.50xr15 duratracs now! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
This is the current project that is taking up most of our time. Got it back from paint a month ago and have two weeks to get it drive able and mostly complete for its first car show.

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
that is one sexy stang u got there. not much of a ford pan, mopar or no car :D but I can respect a beautiful restoration like u got going on there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
lifted1994xj said:
This is the current project that is taking up most of our time. Got it back from paint a month ago and have two weeks to get it drive able and mostly complete for its first car show.
Nice Mustang!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ok here is the long awaited picture. Ive been pretty busy moving and starting back to school. Should slow down here in a couple days. But this is my new garage and house. Its pretty cool living in a rural area. But it sucks cause we only have satellite internet.
Look familiar?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
dude lifted we need to go hit some trails, My jeep is almost back on the road lol. Are you still going to the auraria campus? I have been having to drive my rx7 as a daily lol which blows but once this jeep engine gets back in ill be driving that most of the time lol.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
Thanks! Hey man haven't talked to you in a while. I actually transfered down to western in gunnison last year, i got tired of the downtown bs. Glad you are getting the jeep back on the road soon. Since i live in gunnison I have been wanting to take a trip over hancock pass to st elmo but haven't had the time yet, hopefully i can get over there before the snow flies. I graduate in may and moving back to denver at after that. Unfortunately I didnt go up wheeling at all this year it took me most of the summer to figure out the DW That is a pretty sweet mustang.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I know dude Ive been super busy with school/work/rx7 lol. Im finally getting my jeep going again Im totally JEEP deprived lol. I have yet to do the hancock pass. I need to get out there and wheel more. I have the lockers now and the armor to do more hard stuff so im ready to try lol. Well lets try to get a trip comming if not this year next year after the snow has melted a little.

181 - 200 of 207 Posts