Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Ya man sounds good. I'm not sure I'll be able to swing a trip this year but definitely in the spring when I move back to Denver. I can't wait to graduate and finally start making some real money then I can't start doing things I want. I hope the jeep gets done soon especially for winter the rx7 probably won't be too much fun in the snow haha.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Well the rx7 is really fun in the snow when you want to play... but driving with all the idiots around me are what scare me thats why I have a jeep lol. But keep me updated when you move back, We will be doing a later Moab trip this next year like in August sometime at least before I go back to school lol.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Not much has changed on the jeep. Someone tried to steal it a few months back though also this is the most recent picture i have of it. Also my newest purchase, 2013 mustang GT 6spd.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Nice, welcome back to your thread! Guess those Duratracs are holding up ?

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Mine were fanastic right up until they were replaced with Cooper STT Pros. The duratracs wore extremely even, and lasted well too. But got a little slippery when worn bad.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Wow time flies. Last post in here was 2016... Not much has changed some rust is starting to pop up in the usual places in the rear quarters and the paint is going to hell (clear coat). Replaced the passenger side floor board last year and it seems to be holding up well. Motor is smoking at idle and wheeling sometimes so valve seals or a rebuild will be coming at some point down the road. Overall just maintaining her and driving to work and camping.

Attachments

201 - 207 of 207 Posts