Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

201 - 220 of 249 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,076 Posts
What the hell is this ****, Selling the "BEAST"!!!!! I'm coming up!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Well almost back together ,still gotta put the headlights and grill in and also the front bumper . As of now I've installed the radiator (twice!) waterpump ,thermostat, power steering pump and cooler, mechanical fan clutch and a new motor for the e-fan . I patched the hole in the exhaust and remounted the rear fender flare. Got a new set of tires ,Hankook Dynapro RT03 MT 315 / 75 / 16 . And the washer

ForumRunner_20150519_004008.jpg

ForumRunner_20150519_004130.jpg

ForumRunner_20150519_004153.jpg

ForumRunner_20150519_004116.jpg

ForumRunner_20150519_003943.jpg

bottle relocation is almost done. Also added some adhesive horsepower with the official WJLIZARDS CUSTOMS sticker from Gluck . I also added a little vertical support to the rad support. Next up 4 new o2 sensors and new oil pan........... (this feels Neverending )

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Well, the bumper is cut to match the flares. Washer bottle is relocated 1- 02 sensor outta 4 has been changed so far......aaannndd went ahead and ordered these! (Like I don't already have enough to do.)

IMG_9828_150x100.jpg

IMG_9842_150x100.jpg

IMG_9858_150x100.jpg

Iron rock offroad adjustable long arms ,the high clearance version and the iro front driveshaft conversion (sorry Shelby I 'm gonna have to resign from the 2wd club)

·
Super Moderator
10,076 Posts
So Happy for you!! :beerchug: And sooo jealous. Can't wait.

BTW. Creek falls is a mess. and 2wd drive would no more have gotten you in there, let alone out. Big ruts. more mud, and more fun. had to winch out last weekend. :D

The beast will be right at home!! :plot:

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
bump

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Well since superman bumped me here it is. The reason I have not posted anything since is because I slapped the front long arms on to make it to Bantam. To date I can not disconnect cause of some more clearance issues with the 35's. The rear long arms have still yet to be installed. The plan is to take the w j out of commission take the entire suspension off. And reinstall it with bigger springs,longer brake lines. I need to cut more metal for clearance and bumpstops will be in order. The mandatory to do list is getting longer as my brakes need attention as do my turn signals and rockers (duct tape isn't cutting it anymore ). I will be the first to admit I hack jobbed the install so that is why I've abandoned this thread till I get time to do it right (I know shame on me)

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
So long as we know you have a plan lol. Glad to hear Im not the only one. Goodluck

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
So long as we know you have a plan lol. Glad to hear Im not the only one. Goodluck
Gots lots-o-plans but time and money are in short supply. I'm just to embarrassed to post pic of what I did and call it installed. You seen it first hand at Bantam if you really looked at it. I have a prototype flat pack rear wj bumper I have yet to build for a friend of mine, it's been here for months and the same goes for the steel for his rockers. I feel bad just don't have any spare time right now due to work family issues and hunting season. Hopefully come February the garage will be back in full swing and the post will be flying in. Also the flat pack bumper will be available for sale as soon as we get the first one welded up and have a finished product to view .

·
Super Moderator
10,076 Posts
We all support you here Bro! Gotta make the money and the wife happy to keep the jeep memories going! Do what you gotta do! we'll be here!

:shootingsoldier: :broke: :hunter: :32:

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
So , little progress . Baby steps as such. Friday replaced my year and a half old optima battery (free of charge) and picked up the new rockers/guards/sliders today.Thanks again Gluck! Now it's time to make some room in the ol'garage and start cutting away

Don't mind the ciggy butts. This ain't Superman's workshop

·
Registered
40 Posts
Did you start cutting and prepping yet?

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Nope, need to clean out the garage again , your all to familiar with that routine

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
Got new optima install on Friday.

Picked up the new rockers sunday and got the rear arms painted.

Also painted the new rear Diff cover also.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
Small update, as most know I've recently purchased a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Edition to be my daily driver. So that means the Beast will stay in the garage until done. that being said just placed an order with iron Rock and the Beast will be getting a new lift. And donating the current one to the new daily driver. A crap ton of work will be done in the next few months to get both of them ready.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

201 - 220 of 249 Posts