Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rough Country expands its selection of XJ suspension lift kits with several new Long Arm options. The new kits are available in 4.5" and 6.5" configurations or as an upgrade to take your existing short arm kit to the next level. These trail ready kits were designed with great features that include: high clearance Y-link front design, rebuildable X-flex joints, heavy duty control arm mounting crossmember, heavy duty transfer case skid plate, front adjustable trackbar, and high performance 2.2 shocks for a great ride. Each kit includes new full spring packs; the 4.5" kit has an add-a-leaf and shackle option. As always, all Rough Country kits include their 100% satisfaction guarantee and "If you have a problem, we will fix it" warranty.

Available in:
Perf689 [4.5" kit w/ AAL and shackle] - $1,099.95
Perf686 [4.5" kit w/ rear springs] - $1,199.95
Perf672 [6.5" kit w/ rear springs] - $1,249.95
689U [Upgrade Kit] - $599.95

Note: Prices above are **Low Introductory Prices** and may change at any time so don't be suprised if our website shows a higher price.

Don't forget to PM me for the CherokeeTalk.com discount! :rock:

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
oooooooh ahh... lol. Hmm... when I go to upgrade my suspension again... I want to go with a 8" long arm.. now if they only make one, with rear springs... then they will have me over, rustys...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts