Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, since my dad lost his job, I decided, I wont work for him anymore, so that he can work for himself and save that money that he payed me with, so I'm looking for a new job.

A friend that works on Autozone, told me that they were looking for ppl in his store, so I filled up an application, and well, I need to give him my resume but I hope I get this job.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
well, since my dad lost his job, I decided, I wont work for him anymore, so that he can work for himself and save that money that he payed me with, so I'm looking for a new job.

A friend that works on Autozone, told me that they were looking for ppl in his store, so I filled up an application, and well, I need to give him my resume but I hope I get this job.
How many times are you going to delete and post this? :rofl: Here is what I was trying to post when you deleted it last time.

Good luck. I think things will be turning around pretty soon. I think this is mostly about gas prices so as long as they stay level things should pick up.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Go get-them. I used to have a guy in Autozone, Advanced Autoparts and one in Chevy that i could talk to and know what they were talking about, but its not that way anymore. Had a guy that I worked with at a motorcycle dealership, he didnt know jack about motorsports period, he knew cars but thats it! He got on my nerves having to explain everything, anyways I hope you get the job, we need people like you behind the counter!:rock:

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Good Luck, I have been selling auto parts for 21 years. I started at a Guaranteed Auto store. It can be pretty trying at times, trying to help people that alot of times really don't have a clue what there doing. People will remember a good parts guy and will come back to you again and again.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
good luck on the job :cheers:
you will realize that one part will have about 6 diffrent names depending on the mecanic working on the car, thats about the hardest thing for a parts guy:thumbsup:

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
good luck on the job :cheers:
you will realize that one part will have about 6 diffrent names depending on the mecanic working on the car, thats about the hardest thing for a parts guy:thumbsup:
Amen to that :brickwall:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How many times are you going to delete and post this? :rofl: Here is what I was trying to post when you deleted it last time.

Good luck. I think things will be turning around pretty soon. I think this is mostly about gas prices so as long as they stay level things should pick up.
Sorry I posted on the for sale section so I decided to fix it myself before Kyle or the mods had to bother about it. Saving some work for them.

All you guys thanx, for the support, this last two weeks have been really hard on me and my fam, specially since Feb, is the month with more expences for us, car payments, cell, 3/4 of our cars the licence is due to pay, so for the regular expences we need to add this....

Also College has been sooo hard this couple off weeks, 2 weeks back I had 2 test, no biggie, last week 2 more, but one of them was 13 chapters long and the test was only 4 essay questions, then next week I have 1 on tuesday, 2 on wed, and 1 on thursday... I hope I get a break after next week or I will go mad.....:brickwall:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Good luck man. Stay positive and good things will happen.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

I don't know man the price took a 5 cent hike here last week.. I do not know the numbers in the Us but in Canada there was 40,000 people layed off in Jan and I know of a place out west in the oil rigs were they just let 10,000 people go last week and 2 or 3 other oil places are expected to do the same this week. not good when 100,000 people get the ax in a few months.
But hay it does make jeeps and parts cheeper. I always look at the bright side.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, I have a job interview this friday at 10 AM at Autozone... and also my dad go today a job offer and he has a job interview too on friday

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
well, I have a job interview this friday at 10 AM at Autozone... and also my dad go today a job offer and he has a job interview too on friday
Great news, at least things are happening.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanx I hope they continue happening,,, bc it has been a shitty 3 last weeks...

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update

well, right after I got my call from Disney, well, I got a call from Autozone.... and well IDK what to do.. here is the situation

I will be leaving to WDW in the end of July

and also my dad is negociating a contract to start a store for our Soccer shirts business...

and well Autozone called.. what should I do...

I was thinking to wait till my dad has his store, and work for him and then go to WDW and just call Autozone back and say thanx but no thanx, bc if I start there I will work for only 3 months or so. and then leave and then they will have to search again ...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts